Pray for Canada

• Thread starter Thread starter Toads
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toads

Tomorrow Canada’s Supreme Court will rule on whether “same-sex” marriage is a human “right” in Canada. Judging from other rulings from lower courts who have rules in favour of same-sex marriage, the supreme court will continue to uphold their decisions. Our goverment has said it will implement what the court says. It’s scary!!! Please pray for my country!

I will pray for you and all my relatives up there, in fact I will pray for the whole country. I ask that you keep us, your southern neighbors, in your prayers. We are on the same slide as you.

I would love to, but from what I am seeing in Canada, prayer is a form of hate-speech.

40.png
Mac6yver:
Well, according to this story they are allowing same sex marriage to go on. I support gay marriage though, so it is good news to me.
Same sex marriage is a contrdiction in terms.

40.png
Brad:
Ummm… This isn’t like rooting for the Redsox. If you are Catholic, you are obliged to oppose legal sanction of homosexual unions.
It’s a good thing I am not Catholic then.

40.png
Mac6yver:
It’s a good thing I am not Catholic then.
Actually, that’s a bad thing. Why would you want to go through life without the fullness of truth? It’s a much more difficult road.

40.png
Brad:
Actually, that’s a bad thing. Why would you want to go through life without the fullness of truth? It’s a much more difficult road.
Why be Catholic and be so restricted in my behavior, why you can be a non-Catholic, accept an altar call once, then do whatever you want without loosing heaven? Catholics, so much guilt, so little time…Better yet, why even believe in God at all. I mean really, would a loving God really send me to hell just for being the person that I was created to be?

40.png
Scott_Lafrance:
Why be Catholic and be so restricted in my behavior, why you can be a non-Catholic, accept an altar call once, then do whatever you want without loosing heaven? Catholics, so much guilt, so little time…Better yet, why even believe in God at all. I mean really, would a loving God really send me to hell just for being the person that I was created to be?
That does sound good - but I’m only going if there are coupons.

For example:

30% off saying that divorce isn’t that great.

Buy 1 salvation, get 1 free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back