Pray for Fr. Neuhaus

  • Thread starter Thread starter barb_finnegan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Oh My!! I loved his book “Catholic Matters” (I recommend it also)
I am shocked. May God be with him.
Perhaps we can start a novena to St. Peregrine.

Paul
 
Oh dear, I will be praying very hard for Father!

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory Be …

Blessings,
Judi
 
Father, in the name of Jesus, please grant healing and sanctifying graces to Fr. Richard John Neuhaus as his cancer is receiving treatment. Please help Your faithful son to recover, if You will.
 
I will say a rosary to Father tonight! This is such a loss to us - but not to God!

Judi
 
Eternal rest grant unto Fr. Neuhaus, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen
 
From the Liturgy of the Hours for Friday, January 9:

Psalm 114 (116A)
Thanksgiving

I rejoiced when the Lord listened
to the voice of my pleading;
I rejoiced for he turned his ear to me,
as I called to him day after day.

The ropes of death were around me,
the agonies of the underworld were upon me.
I came upon trouble and anguish,
and I called on the name of the Lord:
“Lord, free my soul.”

The Lord is kind and just,
our God takes pity on us.
The Lord guards the weak;
I am cast down, but he will save me.

Turn, my soul, to your rest,
for the Lord is kind to you.
He has torn my soul away from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from falling.

I shall walk before the Lord in the land of the living.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
Praying for the repose of Father’s soul. Our Lord is so delighted to see him, and Father is entering into the Kingdom! Praise God!

Judi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top