Pray for me . My teeth infection is raging

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnbilancia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnbilancia

Guest
Please pray for this other new medical problem i have . The other day my upper mouth face and upper lip became swollen and i looked like an ape . I has a massive infection in the gums and tooth and it caused all this. I saw my dentist, i was continuing antibiotics , he drained it and put medicine into it AND did A Root canal. YET I AM IN AGONY . I saw him twice this week. LORD HEAL ME OF THIS AND TAKE THIS PROBLEM AWAY. THANKS LORD, in JESUS’S name, amen . I have problems sleeping and have 24 hour pain . Pray for me .
 
“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”
 
Praying for you John, hope you find relief from this pain soon…
 
John I ask the Lord to help you to strengthen your immune system so that you’re less prone to such painful ailments. Please Jesus help John to ease of pain and to overcoming infection.

John we hope you will be well soon and that you’ll enjoy a happy and comfortable Christmas!
Warm reagrds, Trishie
 
Trishie, WarRandolph , simon x , 244 rocket , and galilea thanks to each of you for praying. I am saddened by my constant pain , but i know GOD is going to heal this. Praise the LORD ! Everyone keep me in your prayers, John
 
Trishie, WarRandolph , simon x , 244 rocket , and galilea thanks to each of you for praying. I am saddened by my constant pain , but i know GOD is going to heal this. Praise the LORD ! I am so weak and in such pain from this INFECTION and FROM my other HEALTH PROBLEMS from the car accident injuries that I HURT SO MUCH. Everyone keep me in your prayers, John
 
Hugs

John, I am praying for your recovery of your car accident injuries and the healing of your tooth infection. I am praying that your infection will be gone for good and that you will not have to undergo any more pain and suffering.

You can offer your suffering up for an intention you have.
 
You may want to look up Saint Apollonia and say a prayer to her.

Prayers to you John.
 
Oh, how terrible and painful for you. Pain in the head is sooooo bad. Well, you can offer it to Jesus. I will certainly pray for you!!!
 
Praying that you are healed.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Praying for you, John.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
BRIGID, MARYANN, ST… GABRIEL thanks for your caring prayers.TOMORROW I GO TO MY DENTIST 2nd time this week I go 2 to 3 times each week , FOR MORE PAIN AS HE DRILLS . He suggested if I want he would send me to a surgeon . He suggested I could go for an operation on my gums and tooth. I told him we can continue his way and let’s see . I am reluctant to have that surgery. I feel in time GOD will heal this . I also do PRAY Thanks all , Keep me in prayer, John
 
nightingaleshane and leroy thanks for your caring prayers. Keep om prating for me . I need a breakthrough . TOMORROW I GO TO MY DENTIST 2nd time this week I go 2 to 3 times each week , FOR MORE PAIN AS HE DRILLS . He suggested if I want he would send me to a surgeon . He suggested I could go for an operation on my gums and tooth. I told him we can continue his way and let’s see . I am reluctant to have that surgery. I feel in time GOD will heal this . I also do PRAY Thanks all , Keep me in prayer, John
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
St. Gabriel thanks for your continuing prayers for my healing. It means alot to me. I do know our LORD hears your prayers and all of our prayers for my healing. Praise God . Keep in prayer for me. I see the dentist AGAIN tomorrow for drilling and medicine to place in tooth and to clear out pus and bacteria in tooth and gums . THanks to everyone for your prayers for my healing ! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, John
 
I pray that you will be healed and that you may be relieved of this pain. You are in my prayers, do not lose hope.

~~ God Bless.
 
My dear friend…you have so much on your plate yet you offer so much to the Forum. May God relieve you of your pain and grant you with the fulness of His love and peace. I am (as always) keeping you in my prayers…Stay strong…God’s love for you is never ending and your prayer will be answered.
Diane
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top