Pray For my Friend's Father

  • Thread starter Thread starter jesu1983
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jesu1983

Guest
My friends may I ask your prayers for my Friend’s Father Mr.Paulson who has died today? Please may I also ask prayers for the family.
Thank you. God bless you all.
 
“Eternal Father, I Offer Thee The Wounds Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Heal Those Of Our Souls”
“My Jesus, Pardon And Mercy, By The Merits Of Thy Holy Wounds”
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I will remember your friend’s father, Mr Paulson at Mass today. Please give your frien my condolence in such a great loss.

Jesus please flood Your merciful love upon Mr Paulson’s soul, and upon the sad members of his family. Please give them Your comfort through friends and family
 
Eternal rest grant unto him Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen

Eternal father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for his sins. and those of the whole world.
For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on him and on the whole world. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top