Pray for my mom and dad

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameraguy55
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cameraguy55

Guest
Hi all, my name is Stephen and I’ve been praying the holy rosary for over a week now twice a day, in the morning and at night. I visited my parents this past weekend and found out that my dad is scheduled for a biopsy for his prostate. He says he doesn’t feel right and my family does have a history of prostate cancer. So over the weekend I prayed the rosary for him. My mom also hasn’t been feeling good. Her throat and her sinuses has been very stuffy. She can barely talk and she just hasn’t been herself. I prayed one extra rosary for her during the day yesterday. I ask you all to join with me and pray for both my parents. I would appreciate the prayers! Thank you and God Bless!
~Stephen
 
God be with you, Stephen, and your Mom and Dad. I will recommend them to the Merciful Heart of Jesus, from whom all good things come, and to the Immaculate heart of Mary, our mother of solace, who will also pray for them.
 
Stephen, you are a wonderful and generous pray-er.
You prayers and rosaries for your family undoubtedly please God very much.
Your mother and you be very worried about your Dad. I ask the Lord to help your parents and bring about their healing.
I will be praying for them at Mass. You will all be in my prayers.

God bless you, Stephen…Trishie
 
God be with you, Stephen, and your Mom and Dad. I will recommend them to the Merciful Heart of Jesus, from whom all good things come, and to the Immaculate heart of Mary, our mother of solace, who will also pray for them.
Amen…
 
Praying for your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Praying very hard for your parents. What a wonderful son you are. My younger brother had a cancerous prostate removed 5 years ago, but the cancer has returned and he is undergoing radiation treatments now. I pray for him also!
 
Praying for your dad along with mine, who also has prostate cancer.
How old is your dad? I ask because mine is nearly 80 and we have been told that prostate cancer in men his age is quite common and progresses very slowly. In other words it is unlikely to shorten his life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top