Pray for my mother - loss of our dog, Bridget

  • Thread starter Thread starter patmickd01
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patmickd01

Guest
Hell, all!

Yesterday, I had to put our old family dog down of - no joke - 19 YEARS!!!

Our dog’s name was Bridget, and she was a sweetheart and was truly my bosom pal. She came into my life when I was 11 years old (I am now 31).

Please pray for me, but most of all, please pray for my mother, who loved our sweet dog, Bridget, more than anything. My mother is a special needs nurse and is truly one of the gentlest, most caring souls I know. She truly radiates such innocent love and tenderness for all of God’s creatures. In addition to being with Bridget all the time from the time she was a puppy, she spent the past year nursing her as she grew older and sicker.

PLEASE pray for my dear mother and I during this hard time. We are so grateful to the LORD for giving us Bridget. Her death has left a hefty void.

God Bless you all!
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 


Holy St. Francis, please pray for this mom and daughter who lost their dog Bridget. May the Lord grant them peace. Through Our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

:gopray2:
​
 
Thank you so much!

I guess I should note that I am a guy (male). My name is Patrick and my mother’s name is Patricia 🙂
 
Shalom and ICXC NIKA, Patrick.

My deepest condolences on the loss of your canine companion of so many years.

My FOXY LADY died naturally eight months ago, aged 16. I will miss her forever.

May God bring you and your mum peace and comfort.
 
Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do I come,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of thy Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy clemency hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
I know well the loss you and your mother are experiencing from personal experience. May your mourning eventually turn to joy in the sweet memories of this true companion’s time with you. God be with you and comfort you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top