Pray for my mother

  • Thread starter Thread starter jesu1983
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jesu1983

Guest
Please pray for my mother Sosamma Peter aged 57, she is having severe abdomen pain. 😦
 
I will pray for your mother during my rosary tonight.

God bless.
 
I will pray for your mother

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.:gopray:
 
I ask the Lord Jesus to guide your mother to seek the cause and treatment for her pain. I ask Him for her healing, and for blessing for you and all your loved ones.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top