Pray for My Room-Mate

  • Thread starter Thread starter jesu1983
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jesu1983

Guest
Please pray for my Room-Mate ,his name is Rajesh,age 23 Years.
He is always ready to Quarrel with me and start a fight, but i always keep silent . I dont know what is going on in his Personal life, but i really want to pray for him and doesnt want Satan to have control over him. Please pray for him so that he become a good human being. 😦
 
It is such a noble thought from your side. I will certainly pray for Rajesh for the peace within himself and with you.

All the best!
 
I ask the Lord that your good examply will help your roomate to seek and find ways to deal with his problems, and with you, more peacefully. I ask Him to help you relate to him wisely.
I ask the Lord to help you to keep growing as a Christian and to bless you, your family, and your friends
 
Praying for your room mate. Praying that St. Jude will intervene with a miracle for you and that you will be surrounded by the love of the Holy Spirit and continue to feel God’s presence in all that you do. Please know I will continue to pray for you. Diane
 
Praying for your happiness and peace of mind and that Rajesh will wise up!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top