D
Dark_Warrior
Guest
Please pray for my old Pastor, Pastor Nick. He had a heart attack last week. He is ok, has recovered and they don’t think there is any permanent damage.
P.S. I feel a little bad, I hope I didn’t do wrong, being how he’s just recovering from a heart attack. But my former Pastor is extremely against evolution and messaged me some anti-evolution newsletters (which we’re true on a lot of points,) but when the letters began bashing evolution is its entirety I, in the spirit of charity, responded back my beliefs, along with quoting Kennith Miller and even St. Agustine. I just hope I don’t get him rivaled up.
P.S. I feel a little bad, I hope I didn’t do wrong, being how he’s just recovering from a heart attack. But my former Pastor is extremely against evolution and messaged me some anti-evolution newsletters (which we’re true on a lot of points,) but when the letters began bashing evolution is its entirety I, in the spirit of charity, responded back my beliefs, along with quoting Kennith Miller and even St. Agustine. I just hope I don’t get him rivaled up.