B
behappy
Guest
I am 14 and have been going to the ciropractor since I was 11. It started when my neck hurt a lot after playing with my cousins. I’m also a dancer, so often my knees and ankles will hurt.
Now my neck, shoulders, lower back, knees, and ankles hurt often. Somehow it keeps getting worse. I saw my x-rays and they were scary.
If it gets any worse, I’ll prabaly need to wear a brace, and stop dancing, even though I worked so hard for 8 years. Please pray that it can start getting better instead of worse.
Now my neck, shoulders, lower back, knees, and ankles hurt often. Somehow it keeps getting worse. I saw my x-rays and they were scary.
If it gets any worse, I’ll prabaly need to wear a brace, and stop dancing, even though I worked so hard for 8 years. Please pray that it can start getting better instead of worse.
