C
Carthusianish
Guest
I know this is not critical like many of the prayer intentions on this forum. I am asking though for a little help that my wife and I and our kids are able to buy a particular house in a very nice Los Angeles community with good schools (nice as in clean cut and conservative, not richy and chic…). This is a house we could envision living in for the rest of our lives if God allows it.
we put in an offer and are waiting for the results. we can’t afford much more than our first offer so please help us with your prayers if you have time after some of the more important (i.e. life-threatening and soul-threatening) prayers you may be doing.
Thank you!
we put in an offer and are waiting for the results. we can’t afford much more than our first offer so please help us with your prayers if you have time after some of the more important (i.e. life-threatening and soul-threatening) prayers you may be doing.
Thank you!