Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

  • Thread starter Thread starter goforgoal
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goforgoal

Guest
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

Today I have sent you all nine days of prayer in one message. Please save or print this message and return to it each day of the Solemn Novena.

DAY 1 — Saturday, August 17th

Today we center ourselves in peace as we begin nine days of Solemn Novena prayer. St. Jude listens to our prayers, and offers us hope for every intention.

Intention to St. Jude
St. Jude, I pray for all those who are suffering from illness or injury, that God will fill them with hope and grant them His healing touch.

Prayer to St. Jude
Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Please also take note that you can view the slideshow of the Novena on this website:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

You can also Forward this message to your friends:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/TellAFriend?msgId=41866.0&devId=71603&s_Affiliate=ssj_

The homepage to The National Shrine of St. Jude:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_homepage
 
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

DAY 2 — Sunday, August 18th

On this 20th Sunday of Ordinary Time, we come together in prayer with a special intention to St. Jude.

Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, I pray for all those who care for the sick. May God bless them and give them the strength to work with compassion and patience.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Please also take note that you can view the slideshow of the Novena on this website:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…s_src=20130201

You can also Forward this message to your friends:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…Affiliate=ssj_

The homepage to The National Shrine of St. Jude:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…e=ssj_homepage
 
Thank you for starting this Novena, goforgoal. :gopray:

SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 1


Today we center ourselves in peace
as we begin nine days of Solemn Novena healing prayer.
St. Jude listens to our prayers,
and offers us hope when we become weary.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, I pray for all those who are suffering
from illness or an accident, that God heal their
bodies and minds, and fill their souls with His love.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 2


On this 20th Sunday of Ordinary Time,
we come together in prayer
with a special healing intention to St. Jude.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, you teach me what true healing is all about.
Help me to be an instrument of your healing grace
through my words and actions.
I pray for all those who care for the sick.
May God bless their work and
give them strength to continue each day.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

DAY 3 — Monday, August 19th

Today we begin the third day of Solemn Novena prayer to St. Jude.

Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, I pray for the unemployed, that God will give them hope in their search for work. May God keep them in His care today and always.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Please also take note that you can view the slideshow of the Novena on this website:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

You can also Forward this message to your Family, Friends, Colleagues, and so forth:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…Affiliate=ssj_

The homepage to The National Shrine of St. Jude:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…e=ssj_homepage
 
SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 3


Today we begin the third day
of the Solemn Novena healing prayer
to St. Jude.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, I pray for the unemployed,
that God will give them hope
in their search for work.
May God keep them in His care
today and always.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

DAY 4 — Tuesday, August 20th

On this fourth of nine days of Solemn Novena prayer, we join together in the belief that there is power in praying with and for one another’s petitions.

Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, I pray for those suffering with addiction, that they will call on God to strengthen them and their loved ones as they work to heal day by day.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Please also take note that you can view the slideshow of the Novena on this website:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

The homepage to The National Shrine of St. Jude:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…e=ssj_homepage
 
SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 4


On this fourth of nine days
of Solemn Novena prayer,
we join together in the belief
that there is power in praying with,
and for, one another’s petitions.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, I pray for those suffering with addiction,
that they will call on God
to strengthen them and their loved ones
as they work to heal day by day.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

DAY 5 — Wednesday, August 21st

On this fifth day of Solemn Novena prayer, we remember all God’s children throughout the world in need of healing as we offer our prayers together.

Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, through Jesus’ life and teaching you experienced the forgiveness of God. Help me to know this healing power, so that I might forgive others as God forgives me.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Please also take note that you can view the slideshow of the Novena on this website:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

The homepage to The National Shrine of St. Jude:

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_homepage
 
SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 5


On this fifth of nine days
of Solemn Novena prayer,
we remember all God’s children
throughout the world
in need of healing,
as we offer our prayers together.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, through Jesus’ life and teaching,
you experienced the forgiveness of God.
Help me to know
the healing power of forgiveness,
so that I might be merciful to others
as God is merciful to me.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

DAY 6 — Thursday, August 22nd

Today we celebrate the Feast Day of the Queenship of Mary, Mother of God, as we begin the sixth day of Solemn Novena healing prayer together. Mary, Jesus’ Mother and ours, is always ready to intercede for those in need of healing.

Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, you who loved Mary, help me to have her strength as I follow the path of faith created by her son, Jesus. I ask this also through the intercession of Mary, the Mother of God.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

If the above link does not work or shows up as an error page please go to your favorite search engine and type in National Shrine of St. Jude

The homepage to the National Shrine of St. Jude

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_homepage
 
SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 6


Today we celebrate
the Feast Day of the Queenship of Mary,
Mother of God,
as we begin the sixth day
of Solemn Novena healing prayer together.
Mary, Jesus’ Mother and ours,
is always ready to intercede
for those in need of healing.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, you who loved Mary,
help me to have her strength of faith
as I follow the path of faith
created by her son, Jesus.
I ask this also through the intercession of
Mary, the Mother of God.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

DAY 7 — Friday, August 23rd

Today we give ourselves over to trust in God as we begin the seventh of nine days of Solemn Novena prayer to St. Jude.

Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, you showed respect to all those you encountered in your ministry. Help me to respect all people and to experience the personal peace and mutual support such respect brings about.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ76XM4BI0A

The homepage to the National Shrine of St. Jude

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_homepage
 
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

DAY 8 — Saturday, August 24th

Today we pray for spiritual growth as we begin the eighth day of Solemn Novena prayer. The more steadfast our faith, the more untiring our hope, the more constant our desire, the greater will be our ability to grow in the spiritual gifts God gives us.

Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, I pray for those suffering from cancer and for their loved ones. May God watch over them, especially during treatment.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ76XM4BI0A

The homepage to the National Shrine of St. Jude

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…e=ssj_homepage
 
SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 7


Today we give ourselves over to trust in God
as we begin the seventh of nine days
of Solemn Novena prayer to St. Jude.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, you showed respect
to all those you encountered
in your ministry.
Help me to respect all people
and to know the healing
such respect brings about.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 8


Today we pray for spiritual growth
as we begin the eighth day
of Solemn Novena prayer.
The more steadfast our faith,
the more untiring our hope,
the more constant our desire,
the greater will be our ability
to receive those gifts
God wishes to give us
and communicate the fruit of his love
to those around us.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, I pray for those suffering from cancer
and for their loved ones.
May God watch over them,
especially during treatment.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
Pray With Us During the Solemn Novena to St. Jude

St. Jude learned from Jesus not to be afraid to ask for what is needed. As devotees of St. Jude, we can ask with confidence and hope that through our patron’s intercession we may find answers to our prayers, healing for our pains, and strength to meet the challenges in our lives.

DAY 9 — Sunday, August 25th

Today we mark the 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time as we begin the ninth and final day of Solemn Novena prayer with an intention and prayer to St. Jude. We are so grateful for this time to offer our petitions to St. Jude.

Intention to St. Jude

St. Jude, with confidence, hope, and a grateful heart, I conclude these nine days of healing prayer. On this final day of our Novena together, give me the courage to follow Christ wherever He leads. Bring hope to all those in need through your intercession.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hope. Please intercede on my behalf.

Make use of that particular privilege given to you to bring hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven as I work with my challenges, particularly (here make your request)

shrineofstjude.claretians.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ssj_novena_experience&s_src=20130201

I praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ76XM4BI0A

The homepage to the National Shrine of St. Jude

shrineofstjude.claretians.org…e=ssj_homepage
 
SOLEMN NOVENA TO ST. JUDE

Day 9


Today we mark the 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time
as we begin the ninth and final day
of Solemn Novena prayer with an intention
and prayer to St. Jude.
We are so grateful for this time
to offer our petitions to St. Jude.

Intention to St. Jude:

St. Jude, with confidence, hope, and a grateful heart
I conclude these nine days of healing prayer.
On this final day of our Novena together,
give me the courage
to follow Christ wherever He leads.
Bring hope to all those
in need through your intercession.

Prayer to St. Jude

Most holy apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant
and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and
invokes you universally as the patron of hope.
Please intercede on my behalf. Make use of that
particular privilege given to you to bring
hope, comfort, and help where they are needed most.
Come to my assistance in this great
need that I may receive the consolation
and help of heaven as I work with my
challenges, particularly

[here make your request]

I praise God with you and all the saints forever.
I promise, blessed St. Jude, to be ever
mindful of this great favor, to always
honor you as my special and powerful patron
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top