Prayer for a Miracle & Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bix
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord please help our friend Bix.We pray for the intention known to You for our friend and ask You would place Your healing hand upon our friend and the difficulties our friend faces.Lord we pray also for the person(s) who has hurt our friend, that their heart may soften and they may open their mind to You will and love please guide them.Lord please be with our friend and may Bix feel Your love and be comforted.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

PRAYER TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend Bix.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that Bix may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friends special intentions
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen
 
Lord please help our friend Bix.We pray for the intention known to You for our friend and ask You would place Your healing hand upon our friend and the difficulties our friend faces.Lord we pray also for the person(s) who has hurt our friend, that their heart may soften and they may open their mind to You will and love please guide them.Lord please be with our friend and may Bix feel Your love and be comforted.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

PRAYER TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend Bix.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that Bix may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friends special intentions
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen
 
Lord please help our friend Bix.We pray for the intention known to You for our friend and ask You would place Your healing hand upon our friend and the difficulties our friend faces.Lord we pray also for the person(s) who has hurt our friend, that their heart may soften and they may open their mind to You will and love please guide them.Lord please be with our friend and may Bix feel Your love and be comforted.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

PRAYER TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend Bix.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that Bix may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friends special intentions
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen
 
Lord please help our friend Bix.We pray for the intention known to You for our friend and ask You would place Your healing hand upon our friend and the difficulties our friend faces.Lord we pray also for the person(s) who has hurt our friend, that their heart may soften and they may open their mind to You will and love please guide them.Lord please be with our friend and may Bix feel Your love and be comforted.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

PRAYER TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
O most holy heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore you, I love you, and with lively sorrow for my sins I offer you this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure and wholly obedient to your will. Grant, Good Jesus, that I may live in you and for you. Protect me in the midst of danger. Comfort me in my afflictions. Give me health of body, assistance in my temporal needs, your blessing on all that I do, and the grace of a holy death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend Bix.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that Bix may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help our friends special intentions
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen
 
Hi All~

I just wanted to check in and say thank you so very much to all who have prayed for me and my situation. Many, many thanks and much love to all - especially to Theresa and Polly Lodges for continuing to post and keep the thread going as long as you did without my posting. God Bless you! Many prayers and much appreciation to all who have prayed. Even though I didn’t log in, I have often checked this in times of needing a bit of encouragement and hope. I’ve also continued to check many of the prayer requests here and hope you all know you have been in my prayers daily. God bless you all.

The situation is almost completely resolved. It was a very long and difficult time summer - fall and I apologize for not letting you know how very much your prayers were needed and appreciated as well as God lifting a great burden off of me and answering so much. It seemed as one major hurdled passed and prayers answered another major issue arrived out of nowhere. … Anyway, things are much better and now just praying for the last of this to be finished up, good health and a job or business opportunity as I start my new journey. 🙂

You all are in my prayers and I pray God blesses each of you abundantly and answers your needs quickly.

God Bless~
Bix
 
Hi All~

I just wanted to check in and say thank you so very much to all who have prayed for me and my situation. Many, many thanks and much love to all - especially to Theresa and Polly Lodges for continuing to post and keep the thread going as long as you did without my posting. God Bless you! Many prayers and much appreciation to all who have prayed. Even though I didn’t log in, I have often checked this in times of needing a bit of encouragement and hope. I’ve also continued to check many of the prayer requests here and hope you all know you have been in my prayers daily. God bless you all.

The situation is almost completely resolved. It was a very long and difficult time summer - fall and I apologize for not letting you know how very much your prayers were needed and appreciated as well as God lifting a great burden off of me and answering so much. It seemed as one major hurdled passed and prayers answered another major issue arrived out of nowhere. … Anyway, things are much better and now just praying for the last of this to be finished up, good health and a job or business opportunity as I start my new journey. 🙂

You all are in my prayers and I pray God blesses each of you abundantly and answers your needs quickly.

God Bless~
Bix
Dear Bix it is truly wonderful to hear from you again and so happy for you that your prayers were answered. I pray that the last things you need will be resolved for you.
God bless you

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
God bless you and thank you so very much for everything! You have no idea how reading your posts each day kept me going. :blessyou:

I had hoped to log on, give my updates and start posting under the prayer intentions forum regularly as I did before, but I’m having an issue with my health and in all honesty freaking out over getting past this ASAP as I must quickly and find a job within the next month or so and be able to work or I will be in a very, very, difficult place… So, please, please don’t think you or others who are in need are not in my prayers at this time. I check in on the posts and threads, but simply am not always up to posting. So sorry, especially as I know how very much it means to others… Hopefully, I’ll be recovered soon and back to my regular good habits. 🙂 Meanwhile, I will continue to read the threads, pray for you and others and post when up to it. Thank you again.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen. :signofcross:
 
God bless you and thank you so very much for everything! You have no idea how reading your posts each day kept me going. :blessyou:

I had hoped to log on, give my updates and start posting under the prayer intentions forum regularly as I did before, but I’m having an issue with my health and in all honesty freaking out over getting past this ASAP as I must quickly and find a job within the next month or so and be able to work or I will be in a very, very, difficult place… So, please, please don’t think you or others who are in need are not in my prayers at this time. I check in on the posts and threads, but simply am not always up to posting. So sorry, especially as I know how very much it means to others… Hopefully, I’ll be recovered soon and back to my regular good habits. 🙂 Meanwhile, I will continue to read the threads, pray for you and others and post when up to it. Thank you again.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen. :signofcross:
God bless you Bix you remain in my thoughts and prayers 🙂

Lord please help and grant the intentions known to you of our friend Bix. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help and grant the intentions known to you of our friend Bix. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help and grant the intentions known to you of our friend Bix. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help and grant the intentions known to you of our friend Bix. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help and grant the intentions known to you of our friend Bix. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help and grant the intentions known to you of our friend Bix. Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen
 
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thank you so very much Teresa and Adrift for your continued prayers. Bless you! I read both of your prayer postings and please know you and your requests are in my prayers. As I read what I’ve typed that seems like so little to say for all you have done… I’m sorry; Thank you for your generous spirit and time.

I’m having a very difficult time and all I know to do is pray and ask for anyone willing- to please say a prayer if they have a moment,

God Bless~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top