Prayer for a Youth Group

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rtista
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rtista

Guest
The youth group my husband and I run (at St. John’s) is going to a chastity talk (Jason Evert) this week and having a retreat next month. Please pray that God may open their hearts to the truth of our Catholic faith. It’s hard to undo the lies they’ve been taught by culture and even family. I particularly request prayers for two girls: Julia and Addie.

God bless you!
 
The youth group my husband and I run (at St. John’s) is going to a chastity talk (Jason Evert) this week and having a retreat next month. Please pray that God may open their hearts to the truth of our Catholic faith. It’s hard to undo the lies they’ve been taught by culture and even family. I particularly request prayers for two girls: Julia and Addie.

God bless you!
God bless you both for what you are doing for the young people.
I ask the Holy Spirit to inspire them in their responses to this talk, and the retreat. I ask Him that these events will beneficially influence their whole lives.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top