Prayer For Ex Husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter LynneMarie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still praying that St Luke the physician and St Raphael (Archangel) both be with your husband for healing of body and spirit. And with you and all of yours.
 
Our Lord Jesus please heal this man and provide him the strength to take care of himself after your healing in your name amen.
 
Thank you for your supportive prayers Deacon Ed B , Gyn and Michael Collins( Welcome Michael) ,
Bill is still in the hospital and got the chest tube out today, so my daughter said he was in pain again ,but he seems to be doing fairly well given the operation…I think it is good that they are keeping him in for his own sake,and also he is unable to smoke if that is on his mind…I pray along with you all that he heals and his addiction to nicotine has ended…In Jesus Name I pray with you all,Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie
 
Hi All,
Just keeping you posted, what a difference a week makes…The day that Bill got out of the hospital, he was smoking again…Our son was very upset…He wandered out, sleepwalking into the cold the other night and locked himself out of his place almost freezing to death…To make matters worse, he is addicted to the pain pills, so he will go into a rehab program now…Our son is looking around for him…I want to say that I am not sure how he has survived all this ,except i know it is from all your prayers…truly…I wonder if i am ultra sensitive considering that i have seen him once in 23 years ,but i feel that i married him in a catholic church and for the life of me , just hate to hear of him suffer…True the smoking is of his own making, yet i guess i know how he had a rough life ,and i still want to pray that he gives up the smokes, gets rid of the medication addiction and turns his life completely around…He truly is a case of , there he goes by the grace of God…Thanks everyone…Warmly, LynneMarie
 
Praying for Bill. May God bless you and your children LynneMarie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top