T
truthquester
Guest
I am a little strapped for cash as I have recently lost my job and the mortgage company is threatening foreclosure on my home. I am having a yard sale tomorrow to help me begin to get back on my feet before we get our home ready for sale.
Pray for me my friends, pray that I may have great success in the yard sale and on the sale of my home to help me and my family get back on our feet once again. Matthew 19Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. 20For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”
Those prayers make a difference my friends, thank you in advance.
Pray for me my friends, pray that I may have great success in the yard sale and on the sale of my home to help me and my family get back on our feet once again. Matthew 19Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. 20For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”
Those prayers make a difference my friends, thank you in advance.

