Prayer for Husband and His Job

• Thread starter Thread starter BeluvdLily
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeluvdLily

Please pray for my husband and his work situation.

He is an over-the-road truck driver. Has recently started driving as a team with a friend. Unfortunately this man and his wife want to have trouble stirred up at every moment. My husband and this man have had words tonight and are planning to part ways.

Please pray that my husband finds a nice driver to drive with him or that he is successful driving solo. This is the first really good paycheck we’ll have this week and could have been such a great opportunity for all four of us but this other couple seems to not be able to let it happen.

I am also scared they are so vindictive they could cause my husband to lose his job with a good company he has been with for two years although I would hope not as he has a good reputation in the company and is an excellent driver.

Please pray for a positive outcome to this situation for all concerned. We depend on his income as I am unwell and it is very hard for me to work. I am afraid now I’ll have to try to find a job.

Thanks everyone.

Amie

Hi Amie,
I am praying for you and your husband.

May God help you through these tough times at work.

Sincerely
Eric

I have said a prayer for your intentions.

God Bless you both,
SpokBBane

Praying for your husband’s success. I used to work for a trucking company and have a lot of respect for the driverrs.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Dear Amie…:signofcross: May The Holy Spirit enter into the situation and resolve it all happily…keeping all in prayer…Barb

Praying your husband finds a better situation for his job.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women,
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb, JESUS
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

AMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back