S
scrop116
Guest
I have a very dear friend that suffers from seizures he was seizure free for 6 years until last year in which he had 2 major seizures he wasn’t aloud to drive for 8 months. He just got his license back before Christmas of this year, he was so excited. Yesterday he went for a MRI and they saw something that they didn’t like and he his not aloud to drive again for at least 6 weeks. He’s so frustrated, and getting more depressed he’s always having to depend on his parents or others to drive him back and forth to work. It kills me to see him suffering he’s the sweetest man I’ve ever met, and he truly doesn’t deserve this. I just want everyone out there to please pray for him his name is Wade I can’t imagine my life without him in it and to see him so depressed and discouraged I just wish there was more I could do for him.

