Prayer for Parents and Family!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angel7
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angel7

Guest
Could somebody please pray for my family? Especially for my Parents. So that They may take their Catholic Faith Seriously.

I’m not sure how to say this. But I wish they could be more Catholic than they are now.
I hope they (and everyone on Earth) may have a Zealous faith.
and please pray for the Salvation of Souls.

Thank you 🙂

May The Lord Our God Bless You All!
 
St. Raphael the Archangel, guide Angel7’s family with the light of Jesus Christ. Inflame their hearts with the love of Jesus Christ and unite them in the praise of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Jesus and Mary I love you, save souls.
 
Could somebody please pray for my family? Especially for my Parents. So that They may take their Catholic Faith Seriously.

I’m not sure how to say this. But I wish they could be more Catholic than they are now.
I hope they (and everyone on Earth) may have a Zealous faith.
and please pray for the Salvation of Souls.

Thank you 🙂

May The Lord Our God Bless You All!
Praying for your parents.
Lord Jesus open their eyes so that they love Your Body which is the Church.
 
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen
 
Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

But I will rejoice in the Lord, take joy in God my saviour.
The Lord God is my strength.
He will make me as sure-footed as the deer.
He will lead me up to the heights.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

You went forth with your anointed one for the salvation of your people. Alleluia.
 
*** Act of Faith
O my God, I firmly believe that you are one God in three divine Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I believe that your divine Son became flesh, died for our sins, and that he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe these and all the truths that the Holy Catholic Church teaches because you have revealed them, Who can neither deceive nor be deceived. Amen.

Act of Hope
O my God, relying on your almighty power, infinite mercy and promises, I hope to obtain pardon for my sins, the help of your grace, and life everlasting through the merits of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Redeemer. Amen

Act of Love
O my God, I love you above all things, with my whole heart and soul, because you are all good and worthy of all love. I love my neighbor as myself for the love of you. I forgive all who have injured me and ask pardon of all who I have injured. Amen***
 
**May God lead your parents and family to come home closer to Him :).

Remember, O gracious
Virgin Mary, that never was
it known that anyone who
fled to thy protection, implored thy
help or sought thy intercession was
left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly to thee,
O Virgin of Virgins and
my Mother; to thee I
come, before thee I kneel,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but
in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.
**
 
Lord, please help Angel7’s family to grow in faith and to have a zeaous love for you and for souls. May they come to know you better and seek to grow closer to you as members of your body. Grant them a strong desire to receive you regularly in the sacraments and grant them a strong desire to pray to you every day. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.
 
Could somebody please pray for my family? Especially for my Parents. So that They may take their Catholic Faith Seriously.

I’m not sure how to say this. But I wish they could be more Catholic than they are now.
I hope they (and everyone on Earth) may have a Zealous faith.
and please pray for the Salvation of Souls.

Thank you 🙂

May The Lord Our God Bless You All!
** :gopray2:**
God Please help this family,
firm faith, unwavering hope
perfect charity.
Pour into their hearts
the Spirit of wisdom and understanding
the Spirit of counsel and spiritual strength
the Spirit of knowledge and true godliness
and the Spirit of Thy holy fear
Light eternal, shine in their heart
Power eternal, deliver them from evil
Wisdom eternal, scatter the darkness of their ignorance
Might eternal, pity them
Grant that they may ever seek Thy face
with all their hearts and souls and strength;
and, in thine infinite mercy,
bring them at last to Thy holy presence
where they shall behold Thy glory
and possess Thy promised joys
Amen

:signofcross:

St. Alcuin of York (735-804)
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, turn your ear to my prayer. Amen

Prayers for your intentions….

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come; Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayers. Amen
 
Could somebody please pray for my family? Especially for my Parents. So that They may take their Catholic Faith Seriously.

I’m not sure how to say this. But I wish they could be more Catholic than they are now.
I hope they (and everyone on Earth) may have a Zealous faith.
and please pray for the Salvation of Souls.

Thank you 🙂

May The Lord Our God Bless You All!
For your family…

Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation.
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen.
 
For your family…

Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation.
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen
 
For your family…

Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation.
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen
 
For your family…

Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation.
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen
 
Could somebody please pray for my family? Especially for my Parents. So that They may take their Catholic Faith Seriously.

I’m not sure how to say this. But I wish they could be more Catholic than they are now.
I hope they (and everyone on Earth) may have a Zealous faith.
and please pray for the Salvation of Souls.

Thank you 🙂

May The Lord Our God Bless You All!
we areWe are praying hard for you and your family’s conversion! 🙂 Hang in there, God hears you!

PRAYER TO
SAINT GERARD MAJELLA
(For Help And Healing)
St. Gerard, you lived your life among people
who asked for your prayers and blessings
in the many concerns of their lives.
In your kindness you presented their needs to Jesus
and obtained an answer to their prayers.
Help all those who call upon your intercession
to experience the healing presence of Christ within them.
Our confidence is strengthened by your words of encouragement,
“Trust with lively faith that you will receive everything from God.”
Be a friend to us, St. Gerard,
and help us to walk in the light of Christ.
Following your example,
may our lives proclaim the love and mercy of Jesus in all our actions.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top