prayer for peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cloverguard
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cloverguard

Guest
I have had a lot of problems in my family and in my neighborhood
with neighbors and former friends. It has been very hard on me mentaly and physically. Would you please pray for peace for me and my family. also I could use a prayer for me at where I work.

Thank you.
 
Jesus please enter this troubled heart and flood it with forgiveness and peace.

For this person, I pray: Blessing and forgiveness

I forgive you, anyone who ever hurts or judges me. Will you forgive me? Will you forgive my faults that annoy you? Will you forgive what I am or what you judge me to be? Will you forgive my kindly meant mistakes?

In spirit, I kneel to ask forgiveness for good intentions gone awry. Perhaps you will not forgive or perhaps you will never inform me if you do forgive, yet I mean only kindness to others and to you. If I lose your friendship, I still love and pray for you and those with you.

Some day, through Your mercy I will enter heaven and will never again make mistakes that cause others hurt. I take comfort that those who cannot forgive or understand my motives must do so then. Until then your judgements of me — as the person, you deem me or the wrong you believe of me—remain until God who loves us can speak some kindness and perhaps even some truth in your heart for me.

“I bless you. I bless your thoughts and feelings. I bless your family, I bless your ventures, and I bless your life.” The power of those words is God’s not mine. I only bless you in God’s name, for He loves you profoundly. I forgive you, where there are things to forgive even if you never acknowledge them and or do not value me even enough to see them. How can I blame you? I place you in God’s care and ask His threefold blessing for you. 1999-05
 
Loving God,

Please send your warm and loving Holy Spirit to bring peace and love to Cloverguard, his/her family, and his/her neighborhood as Cloverguard continues to walk the journey of life. Please bless Cloverguard and his/her intentions today and help Cloverguard to have courage and be part of the peace making solution in all areas of his/her life. You have called us to follow the example of your son Jesus and love your people as you have shown in the Beatitudes and throughout the Holy Gospel. Please help Cloverguard and family to do your will each day and have the strength and courage to place all faith and hope in You and your divine plan for their lives.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.
 
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I have had a lot of problems in my family and in my neighborhood
with neighbors and former friends. It has been very hard on me mentaly and physically. Would you please pray for peace for me and my family. also I could use a prayer for me at where I work.

Thank you.
PLEASE PRAY THE ROSARY EVERY DAY…you will recive peace in your life and in the world by praying the rosary everyday.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
Our Lady of Fatima recommended we pray the rosary daily for peace.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top