A
adrift
Guest
Day Five
Recite every hour for nine consecutive hours, or, a given hour of the day for nine consecutive days.)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Ask and you shall receive,
Seek and you shall find,
Knock and it shall be opened to you,”
Through the intercession Mary,
You most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“All that you ask
Of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you,”
Through the intercession of Mary
Your most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask
The Father in Your Name
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Heaven and earth shall pass away,
But My Word shall not pass,”
Through the intercession of Mary,
Your most Holy Mother,
I feel confident
That my prayer will be granted
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
Amen.
A friend of mine suffered the same dilemma…and over 25 ys.ago, after struggling for 8 years of being barren , her mom and she started a novena to the Blessed Mother.Not long after they completed their novena, she became pregnant…and every 2 years afterward she again conceived. They now have 5 beautiful children. I will pray for you, and consider your own novena to our Blesed Mother, particularly to Our Lady of Guadalupe, the patroness of the unborn and St.Gerard Magella…I pray for their intercession in your time of need.