Prayer for second interview with priest

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben_Shipman
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben_Shipman

Guest
Dear all,
Code:
 I am speaking this evening with a Priest who may help me with a longstanding problem.  I request your prayers for myself, and for him, asking the intercession of Saints Philomena and John Vianney.

 Thank you everyone!
 
Praying your meeting with the priest goes well.

Saints Philomena and Vianney,
pray for us.
 
Saints Philomena and John Vianney I pray for your intercession on behalf of Ben Shipman. Please give him guidance to overcome the problem he is facing right now. Please bless the Priest who is giving council that he will be able to provide helpful suggestions to Ben Shipman. Amen.
 
Prayer to St. Philomena

O faithful virgin and glorious martyr, St. Philomena, who works so many miracles on behalf of the poor and sorrowing, have pity on me. Thou knowest the multitude and diversity of my needs. Behold me at thy feet, full of misery, but full of hope. I entreat thy charity, O great saint! Graciously hear me and obtain from God a favorable answer to the request which I now humbly lay before thee … (Here mention your petition.) I am firmly convinced that through thy merits, through the scorn, the sufferings and the death thou didst endure, united to the merits of the Passion and death of Jesus, thy Spouse, I shall obtain what I ask of thee, and in the joy of my heart I will bless God, who is admirable in His saints. Amen.

St. Philomena, powerful with God, pray for us.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon Ben Shipman in this time
of weakness and unrest.

Teach her searching heart
to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -
which this world cannot give
  • be always with her.
    And, help her to bring this
    same Peace into the lives
    of others.
Our Lady of Mental Peace,
  • Pray for us!
    Amen.
 
Remembering you and this priest in my daily prayers. God bless!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top