W
WT1
Guest
Please join me in a prayer of thanks for God’s assistance in helping me to find a new job. I also want to give thanks for intercessory prayer of the following Saints:
Saint Joseph - Patron Saint of Fathers and finding new jobs!
Saint Anne - A special saint for me that never fails to help find peace.
Our Holy Mother - Who is so compassionate with her prayers.
Mother Angelica - Whom I believe greatest works are yet to come.
Guardian Angels - All of them for all they do.
Saint Michael - Who protects us all.
Praise to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Saint Joseph - Patron Saint of Fathers and finding new jobs!
Saint Anne - A special saint for me that never fails to help find peace.
Our Holy Mother - Who is so compassionate with her prayers.
Mother Angelica - Whom I believe greatest works are yet to come.
Guardian Angels - All of them for all they do.
Saint Michael - Who protects us all.
Praise to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
