J
jhash1
Guest
Loving God,
I come before you tonight as your loving, but imperfect and sometimes sinful child. I ask you for mercy and strength to hear your call and to do your will each day. I ask a prayer of thanksgiving for the many blessings I have received and in particular for the good news in my duaghter’s life today. Your love is eternal and unconditional, and I thank you for the greatest blessing of all, the love of your Son Jesus.
Amen.
I come before you tonight as your loving, but imperfect and sometimes sinful child. I ask you for mercy and strength to hear your call and to do your will each day. I ask a prayer of thanksgiving for the many blessings I have received and in particular for the good news in my duaghter’s life today. Your love is eternal and unconditional, and I thank you for the greatest blessing of all, the love of your Son Jesus.
Amen.