P
Prayer_Warrior1
Guest
I have a question about a situtaion a friend and I have been praying for, a good friend of mine left his wife over a year ago and filed for a divorce. His ex wife cheated on him constantly, was very verbally abusive, and would constantly put down on his catholic religion and beliefs. A few months ago, he broke things off with his girlfriend for no apparent reason, but we are sure it had to do with the guilt trip the ex wife puts on him, about their child. Here recently he has began hanging out with his ex wife, acting in ways and doing things that he has never done. The ex wife has made it very clear that she did not want him, but forbids to see someone else with him.
My question: Is it wrong to pray that he sees her evil and seperates himself from her except for their child?
I asked a prayer group on facebook to pray this with us, and they came back being rude that it is only right for them to work things out because that is still his wife and God does not believe in divorce. But I feel that God does not want us to be manipulated and hurt constantly either. Please help!!!
My question: Is it wrong to pray that he sees her evil and seperates himself from her except for their child?
I asked a prayer group on facebook to pray this with us, and they came back being rude that it is only right for them to work things out because that is still his wife and God does not believe in divorce. But I feel that God does not want us to be manipulated and hurt constantly either. Please help!!!