Prayer request for my husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter Viki63
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pray for him, but you also must pray the Rosary,for Our Lady has never failed to come to our aid when we said the Rosary daily.AMEN :gopray2::gopray2::gopray2::harp:
 
Prayer for a Creative Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command
and brought forth light from the darkness,
I call upon you now to send forth your miracle-working power
into every aspect of his being.
In the same way that you spoke unto the dust of the ground
when you created humankind in your own image,
I ask you to send forth your healing power into his body.
Send forth your word and command every cell,
electrical and chemical impulse, tissue, joint, ligament, organ,
gland, muscle, bone and every molecule in his body
to come under complete and perfect health,
strength, alignment, balance and harmony.
It is through you that he lives and moves and has his being.
With every breath he takes, he lives under your life-giving grace.
I ask you to touch him now with the same miracle-working power that
You used when you fashioned him inside his mother’s womb.
As surely as you have created him in your image and likeness,
you can also recreate him now and restore his health.
Please fill him with your healing power.
Cast out all that should not be inside of him.
I ask you to mend all that is broken, root out every sickness and disease,
open all blocked arteries and veins, restore his internal organs,
rebuild his damaged tissues, remove all inflammation
and cleanse Viki63’s husband of all infections,
viruses and destructive forms of bacteria.
Let the warmth of your healing love flood his entire being,
so that his body will function the way it was created to be,
whole and complete, renewed in your perfect health.
I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
Amen.
 
Thank you all for the prayers. He is still very ill but feeling much less pain.
The Lord gave me a kind sign that my husband is in his hands, which I knew but it’s nice to know God is keeping a close watch.

.
 
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defence against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
 
Thank you all for the prayers. He is still very ill but feeling much less pain.
The Lord gave me a kind sign that my husband is in his hands, which I knew but it’s nice to know God is keeping a close watch.

.
Thanks for the update. It’s always good to hear how people are doing on the prayer threads. Glad to hear he has some relief from pain and praying for that he improves to a full recovery.
 
Prayer for a Creative Miracle
God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command
and brought forth light from the darkness,
I call upon you now to send forth your miracle-working power
into every aspect of his being.
In the same way that you spoke unto the dust of the ground
when you created humankind in your own image,
I ask you to send forth your healing power into his body.
Send forth your word and command every cell,
electrical and chemical impulse, tissue, joint, ligament, organ,
gland, muscle, bone and every molecule in his body
to come under complete and perfect health,
strength, alignment, balance and harmony.
It is through you that he lives and moves and has his being.
With every breath he takes, he lives under your life-giving grace.
I ask you to touch him now with the same miracle-working power that
You used when you fashioned him inside his mother’s womb.
As surely as you have created him in your image and likeness,
you can also recreate him now and restore his health.
Please fill him with your healing power.
Cast out all that should not be inside of him.
I ask you to mend all that is broken, root out every sickness and disease,
open all blocked arteries and veins, restore his internal organs,
rebuild his damaged tissues, remove all inflammation
and cleanse Viki63’s husband of all infections,
viruses and destructive forms of bacteria.
Let the warmth of your healing love flood his entire being,
so that his body will function the way it was created to be,
whole and complete, renewed in your perfect health.
I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top