A
arso347
Guest
My wife is being induced tomorrow (Sat.), and your prayers would be appreciated. This is our first, and we really don’t know what to expect.
She is a strong believer in the Catholic teaching on the value of suffering, so she is hoping to avoid the epidural . . .but she readily admits this is easy to say when you don’t know what to expect, and she might end up recieving one.
As an aside, I think we should have a prayer requests forum . . .I wonder if this has already been suggested.
She is a strong believer in the Catholic teaching on the value of suffering, so she is hoping to avoid the epidural . . .but she readily admits this is easy to say when you don’t know what to expect, and she might end up recieving one.
As an aside, I think we should have a prayer requests forum . . .I wonder if this has already been suggested.