Prayer Request from Kathryn Ann

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kathryn_Ann
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kathryn_Ann

Guest
**Dear friends on the forum,

I was in the E.R. two days ago and need help healing.
especially for my left arm. Would you pray for me if time allows?
And would you pray for my husband’s health too, and for all my family?
I would appreciate this very much.
Kathryn Ann**:heaven:
 
Dear Lord please expedite Kathryn Ann’s healing and flow peace and contentment into her heart and mind.
Look kindly on her humble and gentle request for the health of her husband,
and the genuine spiritual and temporal welfare of her family.
God bless you dear soul.
 
**Dear friends on the forum,

I was in the E.R. two days ago and need help healing.
especially for my left arm. Would you pray for me if time allows?
And would you pray for my husband’s health too, and for all my family?
I would appreciate this very much.
Kathryn Ann**:heaven:
Certainly, it is tough when life begins to catch up with us. Offer your sufferings as penance for your sins and those of others.

👍
 
i will say 5 Hail Marys and 5 Our Fathers for you Kathryn.

God Bless
 
**I want to thank you
Trishie, Linusthe2nd and itullian
and am so grateful for your prayers
and also for those that may follow!
Jesus is so good to us in times like these,
by hearing all our petitions.
If I do not return to thank others
it’s just that I’m resting and hope to heal completely.
Thank you, Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and Our Blessed Mother, Mary.
Kathryn Ann
**
 
Lord God Almighty, I pray for a quick recovery for Kathryn Ann. Please bless her with Your mighty healing power so that she may be restored to the best possible health. Please bless her husband and her family as well with good health. Amen.
 
For the intentions of Kathryn Ann

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen
 
**Dear friends on the forum,

I was in the E.R. two days ago and need help healing.
especially for my left arm. Would you pray for me if time allows?
And would you pray for my husband’s health too, and for all my family?
I would appreciate this very much.
Kathryn Ann**:heaven:
Praying for you and your family.
 
For Kathryn Ann, her husband, and their family…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen
 
For Kathryn Ann, her husband, and their family…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen
 
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen
 
For Kathryn Ann, her husband, and their family…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
Stopping by to thank you all:grouphug::hug3: for your continual prayers! I have a follow up appointment tomorrow and need help to have :bighanky:courage.:gopray2: Thank you all for caring:angel1:
:heaven:
Kathryn Ann
 
Praying for you and your family…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.
 
**OP here, (Kathryn Ann) :angel1:

Stopping in to say that my follow up appointment after my visit to the E.R. did go very well. My husband is facing his third surgery for his cancer, after many months of chemo and radiation and I am still healing from a wide surgical incision and sentinel lymph node samples being taken for a melanoma. Thank God, I was given the “all clear,” and just need to continue healing. :gopray2:

Please if you will, keep us in your continual prayers. We have both had cancer surgeries since this past February of 2012, and we take turns caring for each other. I thought I was all well until my recent complication and that scary E.R. visit.

Every day now I thank God for everything! Even when prescriptions fail, or I am allergic to them, God has mercifully reached down and healed me despite all the complications. I have learned that He Who made all creation is far above any difficulties or problems with surgeries, prescriptions, and anything I might have a fear about.😊 Every day if I can go out and do something, drive to Mass, do some housework and help take care of my husband, I just thank God that I am alive and walking about. :crutches:

Please accept my most heartfelt thanks for your continual prayers. It has been a learning experience for me, and I hope am doing better at trusting in our Heavenly Father, Who loves us all so much! I just want to be able to continue helping my family and continue my little ministry work at the church. May God bless us, one and all! Thank you for your prayers!:signofcross:
Love,
Kathryn Ann**:heaven:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top