PRAYER REQUEST

• Thread starter Thread starter shannin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shannin

Good Morning Everyone,

I have a friend in Texas that is a very special person. He has always been a good Catholic & has served this Country for us for 30 years. He was anticipating a comfortable retirement but upon his retirement, his Protestant wife divorced him. He is now faced with having to share his pension with his ex-wife and her new husband and continue providing for his 5 children.

I am asking for your prayers for Frank’s healing. Frank is searching for a new job that will suit his needs because his pension isn’t enough for him to live on. Frank also needs to have his broken heart healed by the Holy Spirit to be able to get on with his life.

Come on, let’s all pray for Frank and remember him in our daily devotions. PRAYER IS POWERFUL.http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon12.gif

Feedback from you will be appreciated.

May the Holy Spirit Bless All of Us Today,
Shannon from PAhttp://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

I will remember Frank in prayer.

I understand that Frank needs to continue to support his children. May I ask, though, why Frank needs to share his retirement pension with his wife, if she has left him? :confused:

Apparently it’s the law in the military. I didn’t ask him that.

Thank you for your prayers.
Shannon

May God grant him the strength and direction that he needs.

Whoever is reading this, please pause and say a “Hail Mary” for Frank right now …

…AMEN! 👍

Hi Shannon, I have read this. I thank you for sharing this. I’ll
continue on and pray this doesn’t happen to me, but at the same time I feel I have to try. I feel that God is using me to share the faith and just simply make people aware of the truth, and leave it up to them to follow. My mistake is that I had started forcing Catholicism on my girlfriend which led to arguments, etc. Not healthy. She has however remained open to learning more, and that really at this point is all I can ask. Before we get married though, we will have things ironed out.

As for your friend, I will pray for him.

†JMJTJ †

Frank will be in my prayers.*******

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †

Shannon, I will keep Frank in my prayers and Masses.
He has my compassion, and my prayers that God will heal his life

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.