G
goforgoal
Guest
My auntie has been in the hospital for over 2 weeks now. You see my auntie has been sick for a long time…
Jan.26/09/Mon.- The medical staff weighed my Auntie before she entered the hospital she was 104lbs now she’s 93.2lbs. I think she’s around 5’2 I’m not too sure what her height is but she has gotten thinner.
My Auntie has always been a skinny-minnie but her skin just seems to hang off her bones, her face and eyes have really sunken in. She is also bleeding (has been for a long time) internally but they don’t know where. If you’re wondering yes my Auntie has undergone so many tests it’s not even funny…So, if you could would you please take a moment to Pray and think for her please and thank you
She also has to go to travel to a different city for an appointment on Jan.30/09/Fri. she doesn’t know if the doctor is going to “keep” her in there, send her back to this hospital, or send her home
My uncle has been having problems with his stomach. The doctors thought it was polyps but they think it’s something else. They’ve done so many tests on him and they still can’t figure what’s wrong with his stomach
My other Uncle has tuberculosis but it’s not contagious, he’s also being tested for a brain tumor. His one and only son has a brain tumor.
Information on Tuberculosis
idph.state.il.us/public/hb/hbtb.htm
My other Auntie has arthritis, hiatus hernia, and heart-related problems. Her son-in-law is a very sick man, he’s basically living on “donated” kidney’s but it’s “too old” or something like that so he’s in need of a “new kidney” My cousin (who is married to him) has been struggling financially, physically, emotionally/mentally she sometimes feel that she’s a single parent since he is always in the hospital or he sleeps all day/night 'cuz he’s too weak. My cousin is also diabetic and she often doesn’t take her medications because she’s too concerned for the welfare and health of her husband
My other Auntie has deafness in her ear (she has a hearing aid) but she’s always had problems with her ear and she has to get surgery on her hand…My Auntie and my Uncle live with their mom actually that would be my Auntie’s MIL she has lung cancer.
There are probably more people who are sick and suffering with my family members but I can’t remember
If you’re wondering these are all my mom’s sisters and brothers. 9 in the family. Sorry for any confusion I don’t want to post names on here for respect and privacy…So, if you can would you please take a moment to think and Pray for my family members please and thank you
I also received some sad news my good friend/3rd cousin’s grandma passed-away Jan.25/09/Sun, she went down hill after her husband passed-away. So, Please keep her grandma and family in your thoughts and Prayers please and thank you. On a happier note, Jan.24/09/Saturday she became a great-Auntie her niece had a healthy, baby, girl.
Dec.19/08/Fri-was a sad day for us because my (paternal) Grandpa left this Earth to go to Heaven Dec.23/08/Tues-Was his funeral
My (maternal) grandpa lives with us for the time-being since his house is too cold for the winter. My grandpa also has health problems.
Please Pray for all families, friends, co-workers, enemies who are sick, suffering, dying, or have gone to their rest.
I know this may seem like a rather silly Prayer request but I also would like to Pray for all animals–especially for my sister’s puppies that she comes to her senses and sells them. I E-Mailed her a “suggestions” on how she should sell them but sometimes she takes suggestions and critism too harshly and she’ll twist it around. I don’t want to get into details but I’ll just say that it’s not fair for those puppies/dogs…
Please Pray that my Auntie (another one of my mom’s sisters) comes to her senses when it comes to her dogs. She owns 3-4 dog’s which are brother and sister’s, these dogs have inbreeding with each other and with their own daughter, son, and so forth. I hope and Pray that she comes to her senses with these dog…It’s not fair for these dogs to live like this
St. Roch~Patron Saint for Dogs
scborromeo.org/saints/roch.htm
Also, let us keep in mind those who are suffering in Purgatory
catholicspot.com/purgatory.htm
I love my (extended) family with all of my heart but some of the things they do, say, actions, and so forth really confuse and disappoint me that’s for a later thread. But, Please Pray for me, family, friends, and so forth
Thank you for listening and for Praying
Jan.26/09/Mon.- The medical staff weighed my Auntie before she entered the hospital she was 104lbs now she’s 93.2lbs. I think she’s around 5’2 I’m not too sure what her height is but she has gotten thinner.
My Auntie has always been a skinny-minnie but her skin just seems to hang off her bones, her face and eyes have really sunken in. She is also bleeding (has been for a long time) internally but they don’t know where. If you’re wondering yes my Auntie has undergone so many tests it’s not even funny…So, if you could would you please take a moment to Pray and think for her please and thank you
She also has to go to travel to a different city for an appointment on Jan.30/09/Fri. she doesn’t know if the doctor is going to “keep” her in there, send her back to this hospital, or send her home
My uncle has been having problems with his stomach. The doctors thought it was polyps but they think it’s something else. They’ve done so many tests on him and they still can’t figure what’s wrong with his stomach
My other Uncle has tuberculosis but it’s not contagious, he’s also being tested for a brain tumor. His one and only son has a brain tumor.
Information on Tuberculosis
idph.state.il.us/public/hb/hbtb.htm
My other Auntie has arthritis, hiatus hernia, and heart-related problems. Her son-in-law is a very sick man, he’s basically living on “donated” kidney’s but it’s “too old” or something like that so he’s in need of a “new kidney” My cousin (who is married to him) has been struggling financially, physically, emotionally/mentally she sometimes feel that she’s a single parent since he is always in the hospital or he sleeps all day/night 'cuz he’s too weak. My cousin is also diabetic and she often doesn’t take her medications because she’s too concerned for the welfare and health of her husband
My other Auntie has deafness in her ear (she has a hearing aid) but she’s always had problems with her ear and she has to get surgery on her hand…My Auntie and my Uncle live with their mom actually that would be my Auntie’s MIL she has lung cancer.
There are probably more people who are sick and suffering with my family members but I can’t remember
If you’re wondering these are all my mom’s sisters and brothers. 9 in the family. Sorry for any confusion I don’t want to post names on here for respect and privacy…So, if you can would you please take a moment to think and Pray for my family members please and thank you
I also received some sad news my good friend/3rd cousin’s grandma passed-away Jan.25/09/Sun, she went down hill after her husband passed-away. So, Please keep her grandma and family in your thoughts and Prayers please and thank you. On a happier note, Jan.24/09/Saturday she became a great-Auntie her niece had a healthy, baby, girl.
Dec.19/08/Fri-was a sad day for us because my (paternal) Grandpa left this Earth to go to Heaven Dec.23/08/Tues-Was his funeral
My (maternal) grandpa lives with us for the time-being since his house is too cold for the winter. My grandpa also has health problems.
Please Pray for all families, friends, co-workers, enemies who are sick, suffering, dying, or have gone to their rest.
I know this may seem like a rather silly Prayer request but I also would like to Pray for all animals–especially for my sister’s puppies that she comes to her senses and sells them. I E-Mailed her a “suggestions” on how she should sell them but sometimes she takes suggestions and critism too harshly and she’ll twist it around. I don’t want to get into details but I’ll just say that it’s not fair for those puppies/dogs…
Please Pray that my Auntie (another one of my mom’s sisters) comes to her senses when it comes to her dogs. She owns 3-4 dog’s which are brother and sister’s, these dogs have inbreeding with each other and with their own daughter, son, and so forth. I hope and Pray that she comes to her senses with these dog…It’s not fair for these dogs to live like this
St. Roch~Patron Saint for Dogs
scborromeo.org/saints/roch.htm
Also, let us keep in mind those who are suffering in Purgatory
catholicspot.com/purgatory.htm
I love my (extended) family with all of my heart but some of the things they do, say, actions, and so forth really confuse and disappoint me that’s for a later thread. But, Please Pray for me, family, friends, and so forth
Thank you for listening and for Praying