Prayer to the Holy Spirit

  • Thread starter Thread starter marydaze
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marydaze

Guest
It is my intention to better yield to the yearnings of the Holy Spirit, as this should be my ultimate goal. This is a prayer I have been praying recently:

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT

by Saint Augustine of Hippo

"Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy.

Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy.

Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, that I love but what is holy.

Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy.

Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit, that I always may be holy.

Amen."

The more I am able to not not give in to sin, the more I can see my Creator’s beautiful face. Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me, Thank you Lord for this beautiful world you have created. Help me to walk in it in a way that honors you. Help me to sin no more. Help me to overcome temptations that dishonor you and only serve to keep me separated from you. “Never permit me to be separated from you again.” I love you Jesus, thank you. I love you Mary, thank you.
 
Love it!
Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Holy Mary,
mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen :signofcross:
 
Thank you for the prayer answered!!

3 Day Miracle Prayer to the Holy Spirit
Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything
and show me the way to reach my ideal.
You who give me the divine gift to forgive
and forget the wrong that is done to me
and you who are in all instances of my life with me.
I, in this short dialogue,
want to thank you for everything,
and confirm once more that I never want
to be separated from you no matter
how great the material desires may be,
I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual glory.
Amen

You must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the 3rd day, your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may be. Promise to publish this dialogue as your favor has been granted.
 
Our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top