Prayers answered!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlessedWife
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlessedWife

Guest
Thank you Jesus for prayers answered. I have had several prayers answered recently and am so thankful. My heart feels physically a sensation of swelling with love and joy and gratitude. One big prayer answered in that a friend is finally getting married after years of prayers for him. I wanted you all to join me in thanking our merciful loving God.
 
God bless you for your gratitude and joy.
May God continue to give you cause to rejoice in His loving action in your life and others’ lives!
 
Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen.
 
Thank you Jesus for prayers answered. I have had several prayers answered recently and am so thankful. My heart feels physically a sensation of swelling with love and joy and gratitude. One big prayer answered in that a friend is finally getting married after years of prayers for him. I wanted you all to join me in thanking our merciful loving God.
AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top