prayers appreciated

  • Thread starter Thread starter iluvmybabies
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iluvmybabies

Guest
Ok how do I not sound so desperate…uhm…being pregnant with overly emotional hormonal disbalance has led me to break down and cry literally every day, at work, at home, in the store in the bathroom, wherever and it’s driving my fiance and kids insane… No matter how much I apologize for how I am and feeling and they say it’s ok they don’t seem to stop being bothered…Been missing work a lot lately, so much more, being sick, lack of rest, exhausted, tired, depressed, frustrated, forgetful, it’s been a most dramatic change of events for me and my family…I love my baby, I am making my baby suffer with my crying and stress, I can’t stop…I try but the tears continue…It’s driving me insane…

I was suggested by the health dept to get on anti depressants but the problem is that i am not depressed i am overexhausted all I want to do is sleep that is all…I am suffering from horrible migraines and for a second didn’t want the baby, but i said how could I be like that it’s not my babys fault my retarded body is not taking this so well, it’s not my baby’s fault that i can’t handle this…nor my familys fault…how could i even think of something so horrible!!! I hate myself… I have been praying for GOD to please have mercy on me and let this pass soon, I want a healthy baby, I want my baby, and lately I have been over cramping i am terrified! 😦 I don’t want to lose my baby… I wished i didnt need to work so I could stay home and take care of myself but I can’t…not enough income means not enough anything…

I fell behind on my elec bill, 255 bucks all ready…I don’t even want to know what else I am going to fall behind on! We can’t even afford a Christmas tree this year… a friend of mine asked around charity places, her church and my church for help for me, even if it was used coats for my kids, they need them, I just can’t afford it right now! My daughter is still wearing her old sweaters from last year she was a size 12 now a size 16…UGH! Kids they grow so fast! 🙂 But still, I hate asking for help! I feel others need it more than I do! I never ask for help unless I am desperate and believe me I am desperate!

I don’t even go to charity places for food because I feel others need it more than I do… It doesn’t matter if we eat dry cereal for a week or two but we no longer go get that help because i have a job and those people that go I am sure are all homeless without jobs and stuff you know?! I just feel like I’m abusing if I go because I have employment…

so I don’t go…

I don’t want to feel desperate, I have tried to control myself I am failing… And my health isn’t improving…I thought this was supposed to last only 3 months? I am almost 3 months pg and still horrible! I don’t want to be miserable during my pregnancy I want to be happy! I love my baby and my fiance does too! 😦 I don’t want to ruin this for him…but i am miserable…

your paryers are appreciated…GOD bless…
 
Aw, I’m so sorry you’re going through a tough time, iluv. My prayers are with you…God is always there to carry our crosses with us, sometimes FOR us. :o I hope things get better very soon…if there is anything I could do, please let me know. I’ll try my best. :hug1:
 
Aw, I’m so sorry you’re going through a tough time, iluv. My prayers are with you…God is always there to carry our crosses with us, sometimes FOR us. :o I hope things get better very soon…if there is anything I could do, please let me know. I’ll try my best. :hug1:
Hi whatevergirl, thank you so much your prayers are more than enough! More than I could ask for! Thank you so much!!! I am not feeling well at all, and wished there was something that doctor’s could do to help and no one seems to understand, it’s unbearable, really it is, but I hope GOD helps me have more patience, I am trying and helps us both come out of this pg well and healthy!

Thanks again and GOD bless!
 
I will pray for you.

Pregnancy is hard…especially when you have so much other stuff going on. Try to relax and sleep when you can. Usually, the hardest part is the first trimester, sometimes it lasts a little longer, but you are close to the second trimester which is usually SO much better! Hang in there!

As for the tree, coats, etc. - have you tried freecycle? We give away tons of stuff on there, and especially this time of year if you post a wanted ad, I’m sure you would get quite a few responses. You may have to post an offer first, but I’m sure you have some stuff lying around your house that you’re not using (who doesn’t?). If nothing else, hit the tree lot on Christmas eve when the trees are five bucks each! Everybody USED to put their tree up on Christmas eve, so why not just resurrect an old tradition? Then you can leave it up for the full 12 days of Christmas!
 
I will pray for you.

Pregnancy is hard…especially when you have so much other stuff going on. Try to relax and sleep when you can. Usually, the hardest part is the first trimester, sometimes it lasts a little longer, but you are close to the second trimester which is usually SO much better! Hang in there!

As for the tree, coats, etc. - have you tried freecycle? We give away tons of stuff on there, and especially this time of year if you post a wanted ad, I’m sure you would get quite a few responses. You may have to post an offer first, but I’m sure you have some stuff lying around your house that you’re not using (who doesn’t?). If nothing else, hit the tree lot on Christmas eve when the trees are five bucks each! Everybody USED to put their tree up on Christmas eve, so why not just resurrect an old tradition? Then you can leave it up for the full 12 days of Christmas!
Yeah I don’t remember ever being so exhausted! With work, bills, 3 very active kids my daughter is a cheerleader and girlscout it’s hard to have the patience, and the strength and energy to deal with everything! If it wasn’t for my fiance to help me around the house and care for my kids I am telling you my kids would feel abandoned!!! He cooks, he cleans he works, he takes care of them and spends time with them, and takes care of my dogs while all I DO IS SLEEP!!! It’s annoying! I am not a napper it gets to me so badly I pass out crying on the couch it’s terrible! 😦 But there’s nothing they could do to help…Hopefully this will go by soon! I am really depressed I wanted to enjoy my miracle not feel so sad towards the baby as if it’s the baby’s fault when it’s my body’s fault!!!

Thanks I will definitely check them out whenever I am not sleeping! LOL I am exhausted and gotta get to work, other wise have problems! I will look into the tree thing as well…Sorry have a terrible memory I will have to write all this stuff down! Thanks for your advise and help!!! GOD bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top