C
Carthusianish
Guest
Hi everyone,
I have always appreciated everyone’s nice and sincere responses here.
I’d like to ask you all to pray for the wife of a friend of mine. She had had breast cancer a few years ago and got through that but it moved to her brain and radiation got rid of all but one tumor so recently she had brain surgery to get that last one out.
Please pray that she stay cancer free now and live a good, long healthy life with her husband
Thank you!
I have always appreciated everyone’s nice and sincere responses here.
I’d like to ask you all to pray for the wife of a friend of mine. She had had breast cancer a few years ago and got through that but it moved to her brain and radiation got rid of all but one tumor so recently she had brain surgery to get that last one out.
Please pray that she stay cancer free now and live a good, long healthy life with her husband
Thank you!

