A
anthony022071
Guest
I received this message on Facebook:
I am Mr Gerald Booker, A widower to Late Maxine Booker. I am 64 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the Heart . From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it.
I am Mr Gerald Booker, A widower to Late Maxine Booker. I am 64 years old , suffering from long time cancer of the Heart . From all indications , my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months according to my doctor , because the stage at which my cancer is (Level 3) , it is so critical and also to a very severe stage. My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it.
