Prayers for a Mother & daughter in pain

  • Thread starter Thread starter bejo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, O most loving
Virgin Mary, that it is
a thing unheard of,
that anyone ever had
recourse to your
protection
implored your help
or sought your
intercession, and was
left forsaken.
Filled therefore with
confidence in your
goodness I fly to you,
O Mother,
Virgin of virgins.
To you I come,
before you I stand,
a sorrowful sinner.
Despise not my words,
O Mother of the Word,
but graciously hear
and grant my prayer.:blessyou:
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Remember, O most loving
Virgin Mary, that it is
a thing unheard of,
that anyone ever had
recourse to your
protection
implored your help
or sought your
intercession, and was
left forsaken.
Filled therefore with
confidence in your
goodness I fly to you,
O Mother,
Virgin of virgins.
To you I come,
before you I stand,
a sorrowful sinner.
Despise not my words,
O Mother of the Word,
but graciously hear
and grant my prayer.:blessyou:
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Remember, O most loving
Virgin Mary, that it is
a thing unheard of,
that anyone ever had
recourse to your
protection
implored your help
or sought your
intercession, and was
left forsaken.
Filled therefore with
confidence in your
goodness I fly to you,
O Mother,
Virgin of virgins.
To you I come,
before you I stand,
a sorrowful sinner.
Despise not my words,
O Mother of the Word,
but graciously hear
and grant my prayer.:blessyou:
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen
 
Remember, O most loving
Virgin Mary, that it is
a thing unheard of,
that anyone ever had
recourse to your
protection
implored your help
or sought your
intercession, and was
left forsaken.
Filled therefore with
confidence in your
goodness I fly to you,
O Mother,
Virgin of virgins.
To you I come,
before you I stand,
a sorrowful sinner.
Despise not my words,
O Mother of the Word,
but graciously hear
and grant my prayer.:blessyou:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Remember, O most loving
Virgin Mary, that it is
a thing unheard of,
that anyone ever had
recourse to your
protection
implored your help
or sought your
intercession, and was
left forsaken.
Filled therefore with
confidence in your
goodness I fly to you,
O Mother,
Virgin of virgins.
To you I come,
before you I stand,
a sorrowful sinner.
Despise not my words,
O Mother of the Word,
but graciously hear
and grant my prayer. :blessyou:
 
Today I have stood with you beneath the Cross
And felt more certainly than ever before,
That you became our Mother beneath the Cross.
How faithfully an earthly mother strives
To fulfil her dying son’s last wish.
But you were the handmaid of the Lord.
Subduing wholly your own life and being
To the life and being of God incarnate.
You have taken your own to your heart
And with your heart bleeding from bitter sorrow
Have purchased for each one of us new life.
You know us all, our wounds and our defacement.
But you know also the heavenly radiance
In which your Son’s love eternally bathes us.
And so you carefully direct our footsteps.
You find no pain too great to bring us to our goal
So those whom you have chosen for companions,
To stand beside you at the eternal throne
Must stand beside you here beneath the Cross
And with hearts bleeding from bitter sorrow
Purchase heavenly radiance for the precious souls
With whom the Son of God entrusted you,

saint Teresa Benedicta pray for this intention.:blessyou:
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top