A
Annunciata
Guest
Please pray for the safe delivery of my grandchild who will be born by Cesarean Section tomorrow morning! Also, the well being of my dear daughter-in-law…she is such a love! Thanks, Annunciata
If she is your dauther-in-law, she must be!Please pray for the safe delivery of my grandchild who will be born by Cesarean Section tomorrow morning! Also, the well being of my dear daughter-in-law…she is such a love! Thanks, Annunciata![]()
Thanks…I knew I could depend on you! Annunciata:whacky:If she is your dauther-in-law, she must be!
Prayers are coming.
Mr S



Thanks Tracy and Mr S…I have to go now and spend some time in deep prayer…Oooh! I’m so excited…a new LIFE! AnnunciataConsider it done.
![]()
Prayers going up! St Gerard please interced for a safe deliver.Please pray for the safe delivery of my grandchild who will be born by Cesarean Section tomorrow morning! Also, the well being of my dear daughter-in-law…she is such a love! Thanks, Annunciata![]()