D
DeniseNY
Guest
Hi, everyone.
I have to go back to NY for business on Wednesday and Thursday, I’m concerned about flying and the city noise (with the issues with my ear, it might be aggravated by both of these factors). Strange that I lived in NY for such a long time and never had a problem! Anyway, if you could please pray that the trip is safe and with no complications, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!
I have to go back to NY for business on Wednesday and Thursday, I’m concerned about flying and the city noise (with the issues with my ear, it might be aggravated by both of these factors). Strange that I lived in NY for such a long time and never had a problem! Anyway, if you could please pray that the trip is safe and with no complications, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you!
