Prayers for a young girlp

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuk_ina_moment
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail mary full of graace the lord is
with thee. Blessed are thou among
women and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, jesus. Holy mary mother of god
pray for us sinners now and at the
hour of our death.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail mary full of grace the lord is
with thee. Blessed are thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, jesus. Holy
mary mother of god pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Please pray for lisa v, she passed away this past saturday early in the morning in a tragic vehicle accient.

Please also pray for her father who is in critical condtion. Please keep all her family in your prayers.

Thank you for your prayers.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top