M
Maria1212
Guest
Please pray for me and all of us here at CAF with ongoing eye/vision challenges/issues.
I am 32 and know I have so much to be grateful for, but sometimes ongoing medical issues, especially those impacting daily life, are so hard to handle and I start to feel depressed which only makes things worse. God has blessed me in so many ways but some days it is difficult to focus on the blessings. Please pray that God will heal my eyes, increase my faith, and grant me the strength and energy to handle with grace whatever the future might be.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Maria1212
I am 32 and know I have so much to be grateful for, but sometimes ongoing medical issues, especially those impacting daily life, are so hard to handle and I start to feel depressed which only makes things worse. God has blessed me in so many ways but some days it is difficult to focus on the blessings. Please pray that God will heal my eyes, increase my faith, and grant me the strength and energy to handle with grace whatever the future might be.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Maria1212

