Prayers for Eye Health

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria1212
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Maria I’m joining in prayers for your eye health , may God protect and heal your eyes , grant you quick recover from your sight illness .
Praying in Jesus Holy Name , through intercession of Saint Lucy and Saint Archangel Raphael ( God has healed ) , Amen
 
Praying for you and all those who are suffering with Eye and Vision problems.
 
Praying that your eyesight is restored and for all who struggle with impaired vision.
 
Thank you for all of your continued prayers. I really appreciate it. I have another doctor appointment this week so hopefully that will go well. If it does, I am going to hopefully have another procedure done in December or so that should help a lot. Please continue to pray for me. In addition to eye stuff, I am having challenges in other areas of my life. I know everything will be okay and I have so much to be grateful for, but sometimes life seems such a struggle.

Sincerely,

Maria1212
 
Please continue praying for me. I am struggling with pain and other challenges in my right eye. But if all continues to go well, I will have another surgery in December that should really help improve things.

Please also pray that God will provide a way for me to cope financially. I used all my savings on medical bills not covered by insurance and the increasing debt is really scaring me. I know I have so many blessings to be grateful for and need to focus on that but it is still very difficult.

Thank you again for all of your continued prayers.

Sincerely,

Maria1212
 
Praying for you, that God will help you with all of your problems and that your surgery will go well

God bless you
TL
 
Jesus please give Maria peace of mind and grant her successful healing of her vision.
 
Maria,

I pray for all your intentions during my rosaries!

Much love,
Judi
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Thank you again for all of your prayers. I really appreciate it so much! I am nervous about having one more eye surgery but know it is the right decision. I am hoping once that is over with, the other stress in my life will be easier to cope with.

Thank you again for your continued prayers. They encourage me so much.

Sincerely,

Maria
 
Lord, look upon Maria1212 with eyes of mercy,
may Your healing hand rest upon her,
may Your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of her eyes
and into the depths of her soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring her
to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top