Prayers for family friend and deceased nephew of friend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jennifer123
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer123

Guest
Hello-

I know how much your prayers have helped me personally so I am turning to you all to remember a family friend, critically ill with stomach cancer which is now in her brain, and for the repose of the soul of a friend’s nephew, who was fatally injured in a car accident over New Years.

Thank you for your prayers, prayers and blessings to all seeking prayers.
 
Hello-

I know how much your prayers have helped me personally so I am turning to you all to remember a family friend, critically ill with stomach cancer which is now in her brain, and for the repose of the soul of a friend’s nephew, who was fatally injured in a car accident over New Years.

Thank you for your prayers, prayers and blessings to all seeking prayers.
God bless you and your family in this new year, Jennifer!

Jesus please be present to Jennifer’s family friend in her illness. Please help and comfort her family and friends.

Jesus I ask You to flood Your compassion upon the family who are shocked with the acccident death. Please have mercy on his soul
 
Praying for you and the families and friends of all you mentioned…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top