B
BlessedWife
Guest
After reading amyelizabeth’s intentions for pregnancy, I decided I would like to add our own. We tried to get pregnant for years through lots of prayers and doctors and lifestyle changes. After no success we felt it was God’s way of calling us to try other ways of parenting. We eventually lessened the prayers to just one small together one each day, did away with treatments, and tried our luck at adopting a child. When that adoption failed, I became devastated. I did not wish to try to adopt again. I couldn’t take the heartbreak again. During that time we continued to try to get pregnant, with still no luck. After a time, I now feel comfortable trying to adopt again, but we can’t with the economy the way it is. We don’t know if we’ll have a job let alone adoption benefits. So we are going back to intensive prayers for pregnancy, as we don’t know of any other way to become parents. I feel like God has put one brick wall in front of another. I am having major depression from this and feel like a failure before God as a married woman. My husband’s feelings are sad, but still hopeful that God will provide somehow. I wish I had his strength of faith and hope in this, but I seemed to have lost it. All I see is darkness in this area of my life, though I can still see blessings and grace working in the others. Thank God I still see light somewhere. And especially for my wonderful and devoted husband. Thank you Jesus for him! Please pray with us and for us for a miracle of a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Or pray for a miracle that adoption can once again become an option and we can succeed this time. I simply cannot take another failure. Pray for one, pray for both. Please pray for our family to grow in whatever way God wills. Special prayers through the intercession of Saint Elizabeth are most welcomed. She’s become my best saintly friend during this time. Thank you!