M
Mark1970
Guest
Sorry to put in another personal prayer request, hopefully people will understand why.
For the last couple of years, I’ve experienced times, usually over the summer, of having a cough that lasts for a few weeks before eventually fading, then coming back again.
After this happened over the last few weeks i went to my doctor to have it checked yesterday and he prescribed an inhaler and asked me to go back in a couple of weeks to see how the inhaler is working.
Although he didn’t go into details at the time - he suggested the symptoms could be caused by several things including hypertension tablets - I’ve discovered the inhaler is commonly used to treat asthma and similar conditions.
The issue here is that I work in a chemical manufacture environment where having a health problem like asthma can be an issue due to the type of chemicals used.
So naturally I’m concerned about what the diagnosis may turn out to be, it may be connected to other meds I’m taking, it may indeed be a form of asthma or something similar, and if it is this, things may depend on how well it can be controlled and the view taken at work about it.
Could I ask your prayers that things work out favorably? Thanks.
For the last couple of years, I’ve experienced times, usually over the summer, of having a cough that lasts for a few weeks before eventually fading, then coming back again.
After this happened over the last few weeks i went to my doctor to have it checked yesterday and he prescribed an inhaler and asked me to go back in a couple of weeks to see how the inhaler is working.
Although he didn’t go into details at the time - he suggested the symptoms could be caused by several things including hypertension tablets - I’ve discovered the inhaler is commonly used to treat asthma and similar conditions.
The issue here is that I work in a chemical manufacture environment where having a health problem like asthma can be an issue due to the type of chemicals used.
So naturally I’m concerned about what the diagnosis may turn out to be, it may be connected to other meds I’m taking, it may indeed be a form of asthma or something similar, and if it is this, things may depend on how well it can be controlled and the view taken at work about it.
Could I ask your prayers that things work out favorably? Thanks.

