sorry I clicked enter
Its called Kawasakis Disease(just like the motorcycle), It’s an inflamation of the vessels. It can cause vomiting, diariah, fever, weakness, swollen and painful joints. He has experienced all of this over the last three weeks. However, praise God, he’s on his feet now and has been for 3-4 days. His legs are still weak and his balance is not good. This has also left him with 2 anurisims in his heart. Pray for a complete healing of these holes and all other side issues. Now that we have this diagnosis there can be targeted treatment> Our biggest challenge now is to keep his activity low so an not to aggravate the heart.All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord. I am waiting in anticipation to see what great things god has in store for this miracle child he has given us. thank you for your continued prayers. god Bless your days with peace and prosperity. linda/mike < ><
Thank you for all your prayers I think he had gotten a very bad virus that could have taken his life. Which has this winter for many. She is right it is a miracle but I also prayer what ever is His will. Amen The prayers have brought us closer as she has not really communicated with me much before so now I must bring her closer to the faith I know and she used to have. amen.
As I hope to share it with her.