Prayers for Johnette

• Thread starter Thread starter legeorge
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

legeorge

Posted April 22 on Catholic Exchange:

Johnnette Benkovic, popular Catholic commentator and talk show host, learned yesterday that her husband Tony has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. For those of you who know Johnnette, she recently suffered a devastating loss in the death of her son Simon last year.

Johnnette was to be leading a “Woman of Grace” conference this coming
weekend in Chicago, which she now will not be able to attend. Please pray
for her, and for Tony, that they will find the strength they need to cope
with this unexpected and most distressing diagnosis.

Johnnette has asked that we ask Pope John Paul II to intercede for her
family, that Tony’s might be the miracle the Lord provides to bring about a condition of his beatification.

Please also pray specifically for Johnnette, who desperately needs prayers for strength and comfort. May the Lord be merciful to her, and make her burden as light as possible.

If you would like to send her a note, letting her know of your prayers on her behalf, please write:

Johnnette Benkovic
c/o Living His Life Abundantly International, Inc.
325 Scarlet Blvd.
Oldsmar, FL 34677

A good woman. I hope JPII is a powerful intercessor for her husband.

Will definitely pray for JP II’s interecession as well as the mighty army of saints. I feel such pain for our sister in Christ. Job all over again.

40.png
MJE:
My prayers are being offered for this dear woman and her husband.
I’ll pray,too.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I had the privelege of going to a convention of hers and meeting her in person. My heart just aches for her and all she has suffered through this year. She has handled everything with such faith and grace. She has a wonderful gift. I love listening to her program on EWTN. She has such love for the Lord! I can’t imagine the pain she must be going through. I have asked if God will let me help bear some of her cross, like Simon helped Jesus with His. :gopray:

40.png
fix:
A good woman. I hope JPII is a powerful intercessor for her husband.
You know, every time we think we are having such a tough time in life, all we have to do is look around us, and then we realize that there are other people with a lot more problems than we have. I will certainly pray for her and her husband.

God have mercy on her and her family. I was so touched when I saw her first show discussing her son…I don’t know how she got through it except to share her love for him and her continued faith and reliance on God and Mary. My heart aches for her…John Paul II, pray for your faithful servant and her husband.

40.png
davy39:
You know, every time we think we are having such a tough time in life, all we have to do is look around us, and then we realize that there are other people with a lot more problems than we have. I will certainly pray for her and her husband.
Very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back