Prayers for my brother ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter catharina
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catharina

Guest
Prayers, please, for my brother who’s newly diagnosed with prostate cancer. An older brother died this past March. My siblings and I are very hope-filled re the treatment for this brother.

Thank you.

God is good.
 
Praying for your brother and the rest of your family. There are several types of Prostate Cancer, so hopefully this one is one of the easier treatable ones.
 
Jesus, with Your healing hand, touch catharina’s brother, that his cancerous affliction be remedied. Draw him close to You now and forever. Hear his and catharina’s prayers as they are united to Your cross. Mary and St. Peregrine, pray for us. Amen. :harp:
 
Catharina I ask Jesus to be with your family in your recent loss of your older brother,
and wirh you brother and all of the family as your brother battles this cancer. I ask God to reward your faith and grant your brother healing.

Jesus please flood Your kind blessings on Catharina, her brother, and all their family.

Even though it’s a strange Christmas with one sibling lost and another ill, I ask God to give you all a peaceful Christmas.
Please let us know how things go for your brother
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top