Prayers For My Husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter grandma_glor
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grandma_glor

Guest
I Have Not Been Posting Due To The Fact That I Spend Most Of My Days Going To The Hospital.
Please Pray For My Husband Who At This Point Can"t
Walk And Is Very Confused. He Is Not Doing Very Well.
God Bless All Of Youand Thank You In Advance.

Grandma Glor
 
I did notice that you were away grandma glor and I wondered if your husband was ok. Thankyou for the update. You and your husband are in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I’m sorry that you and our husband are having such a difficult time.
I ask the Lord to help you stay strong and well as you care for your husband.

I will remember you both in my prayers and Masses :grouphug:
 
Jesus send the holy spirit to touch this man and heal him, have your healing hands heal and comfort him and his wife and provide for all the need sof your faithfull servant, you know she deserves the best, in Your Name I pray, Amen
 
Keeping you and your husband in my prayers. May the Lord bless you!
 
grandma glor,

Just saw this thread and will be praying for your husband. I hope he is doing better. Please keep us posted.

Love,
Judi
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top