P
Parobek82
Guest
Hello,
I am praying for everyone on this site and keeping them in my daily prayers and intentions.
I also have some intentions myself.
That I may keep my current physicians. For our pets, they have passed on.
For my family, esp. my grandmother who’s dementia has advanced and several other relatives.
To get my own place sometime soon, esp. a place near my cousins.
To continue to get to know my extended family.
For a recent test, that the results are what I hope and expect.
To do well in my studies and all my endeavors.
For the people of Europe and Great Britain from the Brexit vote.
For friendship, esp. with a certain person that befriended me a few years ago.
For some other private intentions, that the truth may come out and for God’s protection in bringing the truth out.
Thank You and God Bless
Parobek82
I am praying for everyone on this site and keeping them in my daily prayers and intentions.
I also have some intentions myself.
That I may keep my current physicians. For our pets, they have passed on.
For my family, esp. my grandmother who’s dementia has advanced and several other relatives.
To get my own place sometime soon, esp. a place near my cousins.
To continue to get to know my extended family.
For a recent test, that the results are what I hope and expect.
To do well in my studies and all my endeavors.
For the people of Europe and Great Britain from the Brexit vote.
For friendship, esp. with a certain person that befriended me a few years ago.
For some other private intentions, that the truth may come out and for God’s protection in bringing the truth out.
Thank You and God Bless
Parobek82
Praying…