Prayers for my Mom - Aurea

  • Thread starter Thread starter moochie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moochie

Guest
A few weeks ago I requested prayers for my Mom, Aurea, who had suffered some heart problems. She’s been up & down since but last night had what is probably a stroke. She’s very weak & not responding very much. Please pray for her.

I am praying for all intentions here, too. God bless you all!

In Christ,

Gene
 
Your mother is in our daily prayers. May comfort and healing come to her according to God’s will. Amen.

God bless all!!!
 
Lord, please heal moochie’s mother in her afflictions. Bring her to health, physical and spiritual. Hear moochie’s prayers from this suffering position. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:
 
Jesus we place Gene’s mother Aurea in Your loving care. Please flood Your graces upon her and upon her family as her life becomes more prone to illness. Please give her happiness and peace, and reassurance and peace to her family. Help her to recover as much as posible for an enjoyable life
 
UPDATE:

The stroke my Mom suffered was very significant. It’s a matter of days now, if not just hours.

My Dad, Victor, died on February 1st, 1991 & maybe that’s what Mom’s waiting for. She knows what day it is & is surrounded by family.

Please pray for a happy death for my Mom, Aurea (her name means “golden” in Portuguese) & for my family, many of whom are not currently practicing thier Catholic faith.

Thank you all - I very much appreciate your prayers. Mom is my best friend & I’m going to miss her. You are all in my prayers, too!

God bless!

Gene
 
I’ll keep your mom in my prayers. May she received God’s peace and mercy. I’ll also pray for you in this hard situation.
 
My mom, Aurea, died Saturday morning. She was surrounded by family & died peacefully. Please pray for her soul.

Also, my sister, Joann, is currently in the hospital & they’re not sure what’s wrong. Please pray for healling.

I continue to keep all of you who have posted intentions here in my prayers. God bless you!

Gene
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top